Our Feeding Program Ministry organizes community members to take part in operations that feed the hungry in the community.
Activities Overseen by the Feeding Program Ministry:
- Participation in the local soup kitchen for the homeless
- Orphanage feeding activities
- Summer School Feeding Program for ages 6 months – 18 yrs old (Up to 21 years old, if they are disabled, they can eat free with 2 hot meals a day)
- Public Day Care School Feeding
- Nutritional Education Sessions
- Day Care School Feeding
- Field Trip
- Swimming lessons
- Dance lessons
If you are interested in becoming part of this ministry, please call 352-369-3119. You may also use our contact form to get in touch with us.